jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Activity 6 Speaking


SPEAKING




My question selected

Talk about activities you used to do when you were a 

child.

My childhood has marked at some point what we are today, leaving traces that continue in force. Remembering what was my childhood has filled me with emotion. It's not that I have never done it, however, it's not something I do every day. For me it was an incredible moment, where I spent many hours playing with friends on the street, playing with my cousins ​​at the restaurant, the doctor, to the teacher to share many moments with them, in the school I played soccer, basketball and volleyball, I had a lot of fun in the school choir where I participated for several years.
I went to ciclovia with my cousins ​​where we used to go to Simon Bolivar Park to eat something, and to ride a lot of bicycles inside the park.

When traveling with my parents hub where I met in
zoo where we met many animals and birds which we had the opportunity to feed and caress, we were also in the aquarium there we met all kinds of fish in our country wonderful for their colors and their forms, followed by the animals that are in a state of dissection are lovely there we find lions, owls, and many more than great experience. The attractions, its roller coaster, a cable car, family time being in the pool I had a lot of fun is what I remember most from my childhood.

LINK VIDEO





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario